SURETHING CD/DVD LABELER
- To remove a text box from your label, highlight it, then right click with your mouse and choose Cut Object.
- To add text that wraps around the disc, choose Add Circular Text from the Text menu. Highlight the sample text, and type your text over it. Click OK, then shift the text using your mouse.
- To add your own photo as a background, select Use Your Own Background from the Background menu. Search your computer for your own photo.
- There are two ways to use multiple photos on one label: Use the Create a Collage feature in the Background menu, or choose Browse for Pictures/Clip Art in the Pictures/Clipart menu.
- When choosing photos to use on labels, consider color images. When burning the LightScribe label, SureThing will convert the color image to grayscale (like a black-and-white photo).
- For a faster burn, select a simple background. Go to Backgrounds > SureThing Backgrounds and click on the LightScribe folder. The images are sorted into three different types: Title, Content, and Full.
- Some designs may appear lighter than you'd like. With LightScribe you can burn your label design twice to make it darker. Your LightScribe-enabled drive will automatically align the design correctly.
|Use these step-by-step instructions to do more with your SureThing software.
PREVIEW AN IMAGE
You may preview a color background in grayscale to see how it will look on your LightScribe disc. Here’s how:
- Add your image as a background. Go to Backgrounds > Use Your Own Background and search your computer for your own photo.
- Go to Backgrounds > Touchup and Effects and select Sepia from the menu under your image.
- Click on one of the preview squares at the right to change the image to black-and-white.
CREATE A COLLAGE OR ALBUM ART
Use the collage feature to create a collage of your favorite album art. First thing to do is choose a playlist from Windows Media Player or iTunes.
- Go to Playlists > Playlist Manager.
- Select a playlist from the list.
- Go to Background > Collage Background.
- Check the box Unique Images Only and click the Reshuffle box until the assortment you want is shown (each click creates a new, unique grid).
- Click OK.
IMPORT AN iTUNES PLAYLIST INTO SURETHING
- Create a playlist in iTunes.
- Open SureThing CD Labeler.
- Go to File > New.
- Under Product Types select CD/DVD LightScribe.
- Click Next.
- Check the Use Smart Designs box, and select Audio from the list.
- Under the preview box choose the Simple Contents layout.
- Click Next.
- Select Import playlist from CD, a file, or player.
- Click Finish.
- Select Import playlist from a player or burner.
- Click OK. Wait while SureThing retrieves playlists stored on your computer.
- From the Select Player or Burner box choose iTunes (you’ll see the retrieving dialog box again).
- Select from your available iTunes playlists.
- Click OK
For more information on SureThing CD Labeler, visit the SureThing website.