CREATE A LABEL WITH
LIGHTSCRIBE TEMPLATE LABELER
The following instructions apply to supported Windows platforms. We also have a 5.5 minute QuickStart Video
(Hi Res 10MB, Lo Res 4MB) that will demonstrate how easy it is to use the Template Labeler. You will need to have Windows Media Player installed.
Launch the LightScribe Template Labeler
- Select Template
- Choose one of the preinstalled templates, or click on ,"Get More Templates" to download additional templates.
- Select the Category filter function to more easily view and choose a template. Note that each template may appear in multiple categories.
- Click on Template choice to activate.
- Insert Text and/or Pictures
- Depending on the template chosen, you may have options to modify text box(es) or picture(s).
- For inserting pictures, just click on the dedicated area to select the picture you'd like to use.
- Use the Zoom button or the scroll wheel of your mouse to size the picture, then drag it to position it within the selection window.
- For text, just click on the text field, then type the text you'd like to appear within the text field. Note you can enter multiple lines of text depending on the template chosen.
- Preview and Print Label
- Click on "Preview and Print" to bring up the print window.
- Insert a blank LightScribe disc into your drive with the label side down.
- Double check that the drive selected is the LightScribe drive you'll be using.
- Select the "Best" contrast mode for the darkest print.
- Click "Print" to start the label print process if you are satisfied with the preview.
- Note that you can use the "Back" button anytime to go back and change any of your previous choices. This includes the template, inserted pictures, text, or print settings.