CREATE A LABEL WITH ACOUSTICA
CD/DVD LABEL MAKER
- Starting: To launch Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, click > Start > All Programs > Acoustica CD Label Maker > Acoustica CD Label Maker. You can also double-click the "Acoustica CD Label Maker" icon on your desktop window.
- Label Type: By default, you'll get a title-mode design. If you prefer a content-mode or full-mode design, select the "Content Mode" or "Full Mode" options from the combo box near the top right edge of the screen. (Note that you can change the default mode from the Preferences dialog.)
- Text: Double-click on the "Disc Title" and "Disc Summary" fields on the disc layout pane to enter text. If you've created an audio CD from a playlist or you've burned a CD with CD-Text on it, you can probably import text for these fields automatically from the Tracks dialog, which you can launch by clicking the "Tracks" button on the toolbar. If you've burned a data CD, the Tracks dialog can also create a disc summary with information on the number of files, folders, bytes used, and range of file dates on the disc.
- Label Background: To add a pre-designed background to your label, click on the "Backgrounds" tab and then scroll through the background thumbnails and click on the one you want. If you'd like a larger selection, you can find more than 1,000 additional backgrounds at the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker website.
- More Images: If you'd rather use your own background, click on the "Art Browse" tab and browse to find the image you want, then double-click on its thumbnail or click the "Set as Background" button at the bottom of the art-browse pane. If you prefer to add an image as a foreground image that you can resize and reposition, click on the thumbnail and drag it onto the label or select the thumbnail and then click the "Add to Label" button.
- Print: Once you're satisfied that your label is sufficiently fabulous, insert your LightScribe disc label-side down in your LightScribe drive and click the "LightScribe" button on the main toolbar to launch the Print dialog. Select your preferred Print Quality and then click the "Print" button to begin printing.
For more information on the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, visit the Acoustica website.