LIGHTSCRIBE SIMPLE LABELER
LightScribe Simple Labeler is an intuitive labeling application designed to make your labeling experience faster and more enjoyable. You can express your creativity without being a graphics artist and burn labels in three easy steps.
+ DOWNLOAD NOW
- Put in a LightScribe disc label-side down.
- Enter text in your favorite font and select a border from the free ones provided.
- Preview your label and burn!
||March 14, 2013
||Supported Windows platform are 8, 7, Vista and XP.
||Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
||LightScribe System Software (LSS) must also be installed. The version numbers do not need to match.
If you have any troubles please visit our LightScribe Toolbox for common problems.
- You must either be logged into an account with Administrator privileges or have the Administrator password to complete the installation.
- Save your work and close down all active programs, especially any labeling applications.
- Click on the above file download link.
- Choose “Run” to start the file download and update process.
- If you are on a slower dial-up connection, you may want to “Save” the update file to an easily found directory instead, and then run it separately. This will bypass the need to re-download the file should your update process get interrupted. This file may be safely deleted after the update process has been completed successfully.
- You may need to accept alert message boxes from your browser, Windows, or other security programs.
- Also check the security alert bar below the address box on your browser to allow the update file to be downloaded. You may need to click the message bar and allow the file to download.
- Depending on your internet connection speed, the update file may take a few minutes to download, so please be patient.
- Accept any Windows security alert windows and choose “Run”.
- If prompted, you may need to enter your Administrator password.
- Once the Update file is initiated, just acknowledge the Software Licensing Agreement, and follow any instructions that may appear on your screen. You may also need to acknowledge the completion of the installation by clicking “Okay” or “Allow”.
- If prompted, you may need to restart your computer for your update to take effect.
- Once the LightScribe Simple Labeler is installed, you can run it by finding the LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling folder in your Start Menu programs.